Fall Leaves

Monday, September 19, 2011



Hello everyone! Yes, it's been a while hasn't it? We had a wonderful holiday and now it's time to get back into our routines. One of which is regular posting to my blog!

Over at Splitcoast today the CAS challenge is all about leaves. Our leaves haven't started to turn yet but that's not too far off. I love leaves...the colors, the shapes - they are one of nature's true beauties.

My cardbase is a standard A2 size. I cut a strip of Early Espresso, dry embossed it and attached it to the base. Next I used a couple of different dies and papers to make the leaves. They've been popped up on dimensionals. Then I added the sentiment and done!

Recipe:
Paper: Stampin' Up River Rock, Early Espresso and Bo Bunny Forever Fall Collection
Stamps: Impression Obsession - Watch the Leaves
Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Cheery Lynn Designs Large Leaves #2 dies, Craft Concepts Gem Flourish embossing folder, and dimensionals.

Have a marvelous Monday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!