Celebrate

Friday, September 30, 2011

Yes, it's all about the designer paper lately isn't it?

My card base is a standard A2 in Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie. I've chosen some Memory Box papers to work with today. For the Free For All challenge over at Splitcoast today - color blocking with designer papers. Works for me!

I played with different sizes of rectangles and squares until I liked the layout and just simply layered each piece of designer paper over a square or rectangle that's 1/8" larger. Then the "moon" was punched out and stamped with the sentiment. Another very easy card today!

Recipe:
Paper: Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Memory Box Blackbird
Ink: Versafine Onyyx Black
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Fabulous Phrases
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, adhesive, paper cutter, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

Have a fabulous Friday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!