Snow buddy like you

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Well folks, it's August already and I'm starting to think Christmas cards. A little play on words with this one...what do you think?

I've combined two Splitcoast challenges again today - the sketch challenge 344 and the color challenge 334 (White, Going Gray and Turquoise).

The image has been stamped in turquoise, as are the little snowflakes. The border punch was kicked up a notch by adding mini brads in the center of the snowflakes. I also did this to the punched snowflakes. And my sentiment - computer generated. Then it was punched out and edged with my black ink pad.

Recipe:
Stamps: Stampavie and Stampin' Up Christmas Punch (retired)
Paper: Stampin' Up Going Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Martha Stewart embossing border punch, Stampin' Up Boho Blossoms punch, Stampin' Up 1 3/4 " circle punch, mini black brads and paper piercer, and a computer/printer for the sentiment.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!