Masculine Anniversary

Monday, August 29, 2011

Love this MOJO layout! Easy to use with several stamps, or showcase some designer paper...whatever you might want to do with this layout.

My card base is a 5 1/2" square. On that, I layered two different pieces of co-ordinating designer paper, followed by a 1" strip of black card stock that I crimped horizontally. Over that is a small rectangle of another co-ordinating designer paper layered on black card stock. The main image has been stamped and layered over the same black card stock.

My sentiment is simply stamped and punched. Then I touched my ink pad to the edges of the circle for a faux layered look. I put the three chunky brads close to together for an even chunkier look.

Recipe:
Stamps: Stampington & Co. - The Car and the sentiment is from a now closed LSS
Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray
Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White and Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack Neutrals Collection
Accessories: Stampin' Up Antique Brads, 2" circle punch, crimping tool, paper piercer

Have a marvelous Monday everyone!



3 comments

  1. awesome...love this monochromatic masculine card!!

    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card. Love those antique brads with the vintage car image. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! My fav combo stripes and dots all gorgeously made to a fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!