CAS Design Team Challenge

I'm taking part in a challenge to determine team members for the CAS design team (fall edition). This is my second entry.

I've used an A2 card base and just added one layer in the same paper. The top layer was dry embossed with an embossing folder. Next, I put some paint on a sponge and pulled it in a strie effect down the paper. Once it was dry the sentiment was stamped on the upper right corner. To add a little more dimension, all edges of the cardstock have been distressed.

Then I added pearls to the top of some buttons and layered them over top of three of the dandelions. To adhere them together, I used a strong self-adhesive dot. The same adhesive was used to attach them to the card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Wordsworth - Casual Congrats
Paper: Gina K. Designs Ivory Heavyweight Cardstock
Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Craft Concepts Dandelion Whisper embossing folder, Frost White All-Purpose Ink from Tsukineko, sponge, retired buttons and pearls from Stampin' Up, self-adhesive dots

Wishing you all a fabulous Friday!