Happiness

Saturday, July 9, 2011

For the inspiration challenge today at Splitcoast...Posh Vintage. I chose this beautiful dress as my inspiration.

The cardbase is a 5 1/2" square in Brilliant Blue. Next, I stamped and embossed the leaves in Brilliant Blue onto some Bazzill textured cardstock. Another piece of Brilliant Blue was dry embossed and added horizontally. I stamped a leaf in Brilliant Blue onto some of the green cardstock, then it was placed on a sponge pad and I traced the large veins of the leaf with a stylus to add dimension. The sentiment was stamped on a die cut tag and a flower brad was used to adhere it to the textured background. Next, I tied a simple bow and layered another larger flower brad with a rhinestone center to it. Another strip of sheer ribbon has been placed vertically behind the bow and over the textured blue cardstock.

Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Warm Words sentiment, the smaller leaves are from a bin at Michael's and the large leaf is from Rubber Stampede
Paper: Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue (retired) and Bazzill
Ink: Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue Craft and Classic pads (retired)
Accessories: Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes ef, Michael's ribbon, clear embossing powder, heat gun, Stampin' Up Flower Designer Brads, Stampin' Up Clear Rhinestone brad, Stampin' Up Lots of Tags Sizzlet die, Big Shot

Hope your weekend is absolutely wonderful!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!