Doily Flower

Over at Splitcoast today, the Ways to Use it Challenge - doilies. I die cut my doily in the usual manner but then cut it in half. Next, using my Scor-Pal I scored it from the center to the edge where it seemed appropriate. I taped the edges together with Scor-Tape and then flattened it like a medallion. I added a glue dot to the back and the shaped the flower it so it popped up somewhat. I punched out a piece of Sage Shadow that has been stamped with the same image from the layered sentiment, then punched out the small flower and finally added the pearl to the center. There's also a die cut flourish in behind in Soft Suede.

The sentiment is simple layering of a couple of different sizes of the label in the three different papers all stamped in Soft Suede and popped up on dimensionals.

Recipe:
Stamps: JustRite Cling - Kindness
Paper: Stampin' Up Sage Shadow, Soft Suede and Naturals Ivory
Ink: Stampin' Up Sage Shadow and Soft Suede
Accessories: Sizzix Sizzlit Flourish die, Cheery Lynn Designs Pastry Doily, SU 3/4" circle punch, SU Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, SU Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Wizard, Spellbinders Labels 20, dimensionals, glue dots, 1/8" Scor-Tape, Scor-Pal

Have a fabulous day!