Poor Neglected Cherries

Friday, June 10, 2011



Over at Splitcoast today, the Free for All Challenge...give me your poor, neglected stamps! Those poor bits of rubber that have yet to see ink!!! If you're anything like me...there's a wide of range images to be worked with today! Sad isn't it?


I colored the pie/plate image with Copics and then added some Crystal Effects on the cherries. Yes, that's what's causing the glare in my picture LOL! I also added some Pewter Lumiere paint on the fork to give it more lustre.


The little cherry image has also been colored with Copics and I added more Crystal Effects (read that as more glare LOL) to them. A very simple layout, so I thought it needed something...so decided to add some doodling.




Recipe:


Stamps: poor neglected Rubbernecker stamps


Paper: X-Press It Copic blending paper, SU Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, and retired designer paper


Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories: Copics: E31, E33, E99, G0000, G82, G85, G99, R35, R37, R39 and YG0000; Crystal Effects, Lumiere paint in Pewter, White Signo Gel pen

Well, that's it for today! Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!