Embossed Resist Embossed Resist


One more quick card for today.

I stamped the Wild Garden Border 04 from Rubbernecker in Versamark ink on this piece of Presto Patterns Specialty DSP from Stampin' Up. It comes with a emboss resist look to it. Next, I heat embossed using black embossing powder. Normally, I would use my embossing buddy first. But, I hoped the embossing powder would stick in some of the netting style background and it worked!

Then, I simply sponged Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo and Concord Crush across the background. Finally, a sentiment, also from Rubbernecker called Imagine with All, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. The cardbase is a standard A2 in Basic Black.

Recipe:
Stamps: Rubbernecker
Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo and Concord Crush
Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black and Presto Patterns Specialty DSP
Accessories: sponges, Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, heat gun

Have a great weekend, everyone!