Dragonfly

Saturday, June 4, 2011



For the Inspiration challenge over at Splitcoast today - Daniel Maher Stained Glass. Wow! What a talented artist with so many beautiful designs.

I chose this piece for my inspiration.

My cardbase, a 5 1/2" square is made with Gina K. Heavyweight Card Stock. The Rubbernecker Stamp Company image has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored with Luminarte H20's. Now that's a change for me, normally the first thing I grab is my Copics! Once I was done painting with the H20's, then I added a little bit of watered down, Lumiere paint here and there; and then finally I used my white Signo pen and scribbled here and there very loosely for a little interest.

That's it for today! Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment

  1. Love the way you framed the beautiful image! Wonderful coloring! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!