Welcome to my new blog...

Thursday, May 5, 2011




This card has been made for the Splitcoast Stamper's Way to Use it Challenge - WT321.


Don't you just love this digital image by Digital Delights by Loubyloo? I fell in love with this sweet baker bear!



She's been colored in Copics: C0, C1, E11, E13, E23, E27, E31, E33, E37, R00, R11, R20, RV11, RV55, RV63, RV66, YG91, YG95, YG97 and outlined in BG10. The sponging is Adirondack Wild Plum and done with the image still in the die. I used Tombow adhesive and Stampin' Up's Dazzling Diamonds in the bowl for a little bling.


The designer paper is from Prima and it's called Melody. I've used the Lacy Square nestie to cut out the floral bg piece. Then I cut it in half and placed it behind the main image. A small Lacy circle has been place behind the sentiment which is on a small Label 10 nestie. A few Bazzill brads have been added randomly to the sentiment and another couple at the top and bottom of the main image panel.


Hope your day is sunny and bright!









1 comment

  1. Great card and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs! Don't forget to follow the instructions on the sidebar and enter your card a second time since you have used a Digital Delights image.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!