Song In Your Heart Friend



Roxie gave us a wonderful sketch to work with over at SCS today! And I took a little creative license with it...

The cardbase is a 5 1/2 x 5/12 square of SU Crumb Cake, followed by a layer of Early Espresso, followed by a layer of Prima Madelaine. Next I took a rectangle of Early Espresso and ran it through the Big Shot with the Allegro embossing folder from Cuttlebug. Then I used my Lacy Circle Nestabilities to make three circles - two larger and one smaller, all out of the Prima papers. One more circle in Early Espresso that was again embossed with the same embossing folder. The bird is again cut from the same papers - it's a Marianne Creatables die. Lovely isn't it?

The sentiment is from Quietfire Designs and it speaks volumes. Again, it was inked onto some of the same papers and layered onto a retired SU color - Bermuda Bay. I used a retired button from SU with a piece of fiber from the Basic Grey Figgy set.

Have a beautiful day!