Perhaps...



A late post today! I'm having issues with Blogger and finally got it resolved.

This is one of my absolute favorite sentiments! It speaks volumes. So I really wanted to showcase it. It's been stamped in SU Basic Gray

The cardbase is a standard A2, also in SU Basic Gray. I took my Nestabilities Label 16 and just using the embossing pad, embossed it into the front of the card. Next came the Magenta star image which was stamped in Brilliance Moonlight White and then heat embossed with Tim Holtz Antiquities Frosted Crystal embossing powder. Finally, I punched out three stars with the retired SU small star punch and put a single rhinestone brad through each of them. When the brads are too long and would show behind small objects like these stars, I use my button shank remover to take whatever I need to off the brads. The stars are then popped up on little bits of dimensionals.

I hope each and every one of you has a beautiful day!