Dimensional Rose

Friday, May 13, 2011


This rose was created using the Heartfelt Creations Grandiflora Rose 2 precut set. I stamped the three different size images several times on some retired black and white Stampin' Up! designer paper. Then, I cut into each image and curled up the petals. Next, I used Poppy Red Twinkling H20's to paint each image. The dampness of painting these images also helped to curl up the petals. For the next step, I just started layering the petals and attaching each layer with dimensionals.

The leaves were formed simply by stamping and cutting each one out. I like the look of red against black and white, so I chose a simple dotted print as the backdrop for my rose. A little lace across the corner and done.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!