Bad Moon Rising

Thursday, May 12, 2011



Oh, boy! I'm going to be singing this song all day now LOL!!! It's the first thing that popped into my head when naming this so I went with it.

The cardbase is Stampin' Up! in River Rock. One of my favorite neutrals to work with. And, I've used a classic stamp set from SU - Lovely As A Tree. The moon has been made with the reverse masking technique. I Simply punched out a circle in a piece of scrap cardstock. Then sponged it first with Encore Silver and then a little bit of Basic Black.

Next, the trees image was stamped over top of the moon. I dry embossed a piece of Basic Black cardstock with the Square Lattice folder, then used my Crop-A-Dile to punch three holes for the brads. The sentiment has been stamped in Basic Black on a rectangle of River Rock and then I rounded the edges with a 3/4" x 15/16" oval punch.

Who'll catch you singing Bad Moon Rising today? LOL!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!